Monday, May 7, 2018

New Releases From Breaking Rules Publishing



Please join us as we celebrate the release of these new books for Breaking Rules Publishing authors.


Feather In The Straw by H. C. Iser - $15

Claire and Harvey agree to raise six orphaned children mistakenly dropped off at the wildlife rehabilitation sanctuary where they live and work; everything seems to be falling into place until Claire discovers that their ideal life isn’t what it seems. Soon they must overcome obstacles to discover the true meaning of a family, love that transcends boundaries. Feather In The Straw is inspirational with a slight element of suspense.

 The link to purchase this book is - 

https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p13/H.C._Iser.html



Hope In The Dark - Shaun McCarthy - $10

I’ve been writing – spitting out my poetry, poem after poem for sixteen years, purging my soul of the atrocities in this society and the personal atrocities that have happened to me. The bullshit and trauma I’ve survived has left deep scars on my soul causing me tremendous pain and agony. I’ve been through shit most people only experience reading in a book or watching a movie to only have nightmares over. I had the only love that matters torn so heinously from my life and it broke me, and so I write deeply. I express myself darkly for my heart; my soul and mind are black most days and writing, the act of putting pen to paper is my light in a world of utter torment. I truly write to breathe. It’s a calming place where I can escape – it truly is my ‘hope in the dark.’

A warning to the reader – the thoughts and poetry of this writer are not for the faint of heart.

The link to purchase this book is - 

https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p23/Shaun_McCarthy_-_Hope_In_The_Dark.html



Midnight Horror Tales – by Cynthia Martinez - $15

Short Stories – Don’t close your eyes, better yet, don’t fall asleep! The tales in this book are no ordinary bedtime stories.

(Warning – Readers May Experience The Following: Sweat, Fear, Paranoia, Shakes Insomnia, or Hallucinations.)


These stories should not be read alone! The reader has been warned. 

The link to purchase this book is -

https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p25/Cynthia_Martinez_-_Midnight_Horror_Tales.html



Breaking Rules Publishing Short Story Book Project – Book One - $15

Every three months Breaking Rules Publishing plans to put out a book of short stories from various artists. This is book one of the series. Book One, of our short stories, by five different authors, is a literary collection of eclectic views. Our list of authors for this book is – P. McCarthy – Wendell Thorne – Cynthia Martinez – Christopher Clawson and Danielle Fischen.

A portion of the proceeds from this book will be directed toward the Breaking Rules Publishing Young Writers Scholarship Fund. Thank you for your support. 

Link to purchase this book please go to - 

https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p28/Breaking_Rules_Publishing_Short_Story_Book_Project_-_Book_One.html


You can find these new books and more on our website at www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you taken a moment to check out the most recent issue of  The Scribe or Horror magazines. The Scribe Magazine - October 2020 Issue $1...